I believe that everything is designed. Whether intentionally, or by complete accident; everything designed is created by a series of decisions. Design is goals set into action.
Goals are one of the foundational parts of design. Whether it’s a web, brand, print or apparel project – goals are the steps we take to execute on a desired outcome.
Achieve your goals by design and not by chance.
Goals, like every decision made by a design, is not left to chance, but they are intentional. Goals approached in this way lead to success and the fulfillment of each goal.
Here are a few key points to help you achieve your goals:
- Decide exactly what you want and be specific
- Write down your goal. It needs to be written, tangible, modified.
- Set a timeline for your goal.
- List everything you can think of that you can do to achieve your goal.
- Organize list by sequence and priority.
- Take action. Winners take action with no guarantee of success.
- Always move one step closer to your goal. Doing this develops momentum.